Monday, October 18, 2010

*SALE* Fall Pettiskirts

I have two of these gorgeous fall themed pettiskirts left. These are full and gorgeous in person! Brown satin and organza on top with gorgeous burnt red, orange & cream underneath for ruffles. Pertfect for fall pictures, Thanskgiving, birthday parties, dress up, or even everyday.



















Retail Value: $28 plus $5 shipping & handling
Sale Price: $20 including shipping & handling!

Size: 100 (2-4)- these run a little small. My daughter who wears a 2T fits in this size perfect. However my son, who wears a 5T fits in it but its a little snug on the waist.

Look are these beautiful ruffles!

















Hurry, I only have 2 of these left, I have sold a ton of them already!

Email me at dragonflybowtique@yahoo.com or contact me on FB if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment